- Diagnose Cause of Light
- Find what is causing the belt to squeal
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- Front; Front,Both;Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary).DOES NOT include refinishing.; LS; LT; 50th Anniversary Edition
Brittany B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2023